Saturday, July 24, 2021 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.2584
- Fix: Export link in Invoice creation Entries grid
- Feature: Vendor First, Last (name) changes reflects immediately in existing Adjustments and AP Payments
- Fix: Each Payment amount field in embedded bills grid populates with each Bill balance amount when Select all is checked
- Fix: When a user sets up a custom query and schedules it the user receives the email with the link to access their report just once
- Fix: Only bill with balances >0 are now showing up in AP Payment Creation
- Feature: Currencies and exchange rates are now extracted from LSP Settings
- Fix: Show explicit error message in IP quoting wizard
- Feature: Discount item line shows up now within brackets
- Fix: Paid bills now show up in Bills grid
- Fix: Payment total credits to apply cannot be greater than the credits available
- Feature: Quoting tool styles work now for an enhanced amount of desktop screen resolutions
- Feature: Email address to notify the operations team when a custom quote is requested by a contact is now configurable
update the email from “[email protected]” to “[email protected]“
- Detail-level Payment amount field populates now populates correctly the Bill Balance
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.2566
- Feature: Added new and optimized existing features to the Invoice Creation Entries grid: Added “Show-as-you-scroll” feature that allows the view to be more responsive
Added Counter at the footer of the grid displaying the number of entries selected to be invoiced
Added a new DateTime field with the label “Request Delivery Date’ showing in the grid
- Fixed Production issue: missing currency in request
- Feature: Additional features to the Invoice Creation grid
- Fix: Fixed Issue with Vendor files downloading an empty zip file
- Fix: Deleting a user while creating an activity redirects to Users grid
- Fix: Optimized AP Bill adjustment page slow response
- Fix: Optimize Requests Grid filtering for users with reduced permissions
- Fix: Truncate fields longer than 120 characters sent to SI platform
- Fix: Export link in Invoice creation Entries grid
- Fix: All Invoice Templates amounts showing only two decimal points
- Fix: Show only two decimal points in all invoice templates amounts
- Fix: Requests grid slow response
- Fix: Clone request feature not working
- Fix: SI Users Sync issues
- Fix: SI Bill Payment Sync issues
- Optimization: LSP Settings flag “Support IP Quoting”
- Fix: Remove redundant permissions in the application
- Fix: Bills Grid not displaying records
- Fix: Bill Payments not Synced
- Fix: Users Sync Error In SI
- Fix: “Quotes & Orders” grid for LSP showing two columns for the same field
- Fix: AP Bill adjustment page slow response
- Fix: Clone request button not working
- Fix: Payment Sync Error
- Fix: Invoice Creation was missing expected entries
- Fix: Invoice Creation was missing expected total amounts in selected entries
- Fix: Duplicate Invoice Notifications sent with Invoice activity
Tuesday, July 13, 2021 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.2518
- Feature: Created 2 new modules in the current portal to allow users (contacts) to create instant quotes and orders for Intellectual Property (IP)
- Fix: Tasks Grid-slow loading – grid was taking more than 30 sec to load
- Fix: Re-introduced SalesRep field and add it to request edit page instead of showing it at request creation for contacts
- Fix: Users were not able to reload the application when a new version shows up
- Fix: Task Grid fields that do not filter: Location, Translation Tools, Internal Comments, Provider Name
- Fix: Workflows: deleted source language in all workflows with missing target language
- Fix: Added currency in requests with missing currency
- Fix: Added validations for Currency and Internal department roles at request creation
- Fix: Fixed Regression in User Name mapping between LV and SI
- Fix: Errors and regression in formatting in existing Quotes template
- Fix: Company Min charge create new link not working
- Fixed Production issue: Incorrect summation in some workflows and total amounts
- Regression: Display Vendor Company in Bills instead of Vendor First and Last Name
- Update: Modified Invoice Detail Template field, provided customized Detail Invoice Template for several LSPs in LanguageVault
- Regression: Fixed Clone button in Vendor Min charge
- Regression: Fixed Clone button in Company Min charge
- Fix: Refactored Vendor name search in AP Related bills
- Fix: Modified Invoice Template rounds the Rate when displaying 4 decimals
Friday, July 2, 2021 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.2473
- Update: Quotes template customization: Add missing fields for LSP details (phone, URL)
- Update: Quotes template customization: Add missing Contact sales rep for quote templates
- Fix: Foreign Currency Request to Invoice Amount discrepancy
- Fix: Added request workflows validations and restrictions preventing invoice creation error when users leave one of the workflow language fields empty
- Fix: Advance syncing with incorrect date
- Fix: Changes to the recent new skin, such as but not limited to the favicon, the loading icon, and the tab title
- Fix: Addressed Foreign currency request to invoice discrepancy
- Fix: Changed the display of the Forex rate at request workflow
- Fix: Workflow and Invoice calculations (price and amount conversions)
- Fix: Failing validations for Discount ability/items
- Fix: Contacts users with extended permissions were unable to update requests in the company and sub-company they belong to
- Fix: Task grid filters were not working when landing from Completed tasks
- Fix: Quoting CQ not displaying results in produced reports
- Fix: Request contact details were changing after admin user from a parent or same company updates instructions in a request
- Fix: Removed Inactive flag=true from users after successful reset password
- Fix: Update connector mapping fields: SI ‘Inactive’ to Portal ‘Terminated’ field
- Fix: Add ‘Browser Print’ button to address demands to print Selectable text PDFs for Quotes and Invoice templates
- Fix: Avoid sending unnecessary company requests to SI
- Fix: Validations to prevent user creation and update with an invalid email address
- Fixed recurring issue with workflows disappearing for users without WORKFLOW_READ_ALL role
- Fix: Mismatched password can be saved when resetting the password
- Fix: Incorrect breakdown deletion at user rate creation
Update: changed Sales Rep field in request details view, CQ and Request grids now links to request contact profile
- Fix: Updated request Currency does not update Workflow Forex rate
- Fix: Removal of adjustment entry not working in AR Adjustment with sync error.
- Fix: Any Adjustments: do not accept negative values. Obey the type selected instead
- Fix: Fixed regression in clone functionality
- Fix: Fixed irrelevant Errors at contact and vendor request and task level
- Fix: Allow Users with INVOICE_READ_COMPANY to see invoices for the whole company and any sub-company of that parent
- Fix: Fixed Invoice Error Creation, generating E11000 duplicate key error collection
- Fix: Addressed sync error after creating a vendor payment
- Feature: Introduced progress icon when users upload source files in request
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.2420
- Update: Deployed new portal look and name
- Fix: Custom Queries could not copy/paste the query fields because of the different schema design among environments
- Fix: Vendor record sync error when ‘country’ is updated
- Update: global change, replacing the role name from ABILITY-GL_UPDATE_ALL to ABILITY-ACCT_UPDATE_ALL
- Fix: The provider dropdown field in workflow was not scrollable, limiting the user to few provider choices
- Fix: Contact user with permissions to read tasks cannot access Task details view
- Fix: Projected cost in the production environment was not showing correct calculations to the standard cost
- Fix: Tasks grid fields do not provide correct information to users
Wednesday, June 16, 2021 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.2403
- Fix: Cannot save old requests if line items in the workflows are missing quantity or unit price fields
- Fix: Contact is not populated for ar invoice when deleted or inactive
- CC Payments Status field stays as DRAFTED in LanguageVault even though from Cybersource it shows up as TRANSMITTED
- Fix: SI and LanguageVault Invoice subtotals did not match because LanguageVault was failing to round the foreign subtotal (line item) in the database and yet was presenting rounded subtotals to the user
- Fix: Exchange rate was not stored in the request. Instead, as it was changing at the LSP level it was updated in an ongoing request.
- Update: ‘Completed’ button in provider task dashboard now redirects users directly to the tasks grid, filtered by Completes status
- Fix: Company rates disappear if a change is introduced in the profile
- Fix: Invoice email activity+scheduler should send invoices from the user listed in the From field of the activity (currently email is sent from [email protected])
- Fixed Errors in Company selector in request and Company and Company Hierarchy field from Requests grid and new requests that were broken
- Fix/Update: Remove filters in fields in grids if the user hides the column, now offered to users as a standard link at grids level
- Fix: Invoice Local Amount should be calculated, not pulled from related workflow
- Fix: Missing exchange rate value in old requests was causing the totals to be zero amounts
- Fix: Fixed foreign unit price was not being parsed correctly
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.2383
- Fixed Uploading 180px wide image Logo seems blurry
- Changed Rates, Contacts, SubCompanies are now hidden by default in the company edit view
- Fixed LSP logo cropping was not working correctly, hitting crop made LSP settings page freeze
- Fixed Quote-client-approved-pm-email notifications not being sent
- Fixed display si scheduler error message on the scheduler page; revert: disable sync on entity save
- Reversed Restricting unit price edition in workflow invoice details
- Added .png support for logos
- Fixed Provider rate in the Bill section of the workflows was populating the wrong rate because of a wrong parameter for the ability
- Allowing update of rates for FC based requests
- Handling FC rates in requests workflows, quotes, invoices in Foreign Currency
- Fixed accounting connector not pushing new changes to entities into SI in some edge cases
- Fixed incorrect breakdown gets deleted from the breakdown list
- Addressed Bill sync error: Cannot read property ‘VENDORID’ of undefined
- Fixed Error in Company selector in request
- Fixed Company hierarchy in sub-company grids
Thursday, June 2, 2021 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.2357
- Pushing to SI the Veem/Paypal information for the vendor.
- Fixed failing export in .csv format for some entities
- Logo cropping was not working correctly
- Invoice versus Request penny difference fix
- Read-only Provider name not showing up for Logged in vendors
- Fix issue with old requests that cannot be saved because of “bigjs invalid” number
- Added missing fields for vendor
- Fixed: entity does not lock before sync
- Core fix on big decimals
- Fix issue with workflows disappearing for users with limited permissions roles
- Company selection in requests was not showing all available companies
- Task dashboard was presenting canceled and completed tasks as pending
- Number validation in the bill quantity and price fields
- Incorrect counting total amount in request
Tue, June 1, 2021 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.2330
- New features: Integrated Quoting, Billing, and Invoicing Modules
- New Feature: Introduced new ‘Clone Request’ button allowing users to quickly replicate existing requests with their information
- Updates: Minor changes in the Request Creation page. Contacts now can set and save their default preferred Language Combinations
- Updates to LanguageVault tasks details section following the functionality of the new features
- Updates to the LanguageVault help section for the creation, update, and completion of requests with details for the functionality of the new features
- Fixed companies hierarchical structure in the contact record
Sat, July 4 2020 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.1720
- New Feature: LanguageVault now offers multi-source language support
- Documentation update: Updated LanguageVault help section for the creation of request with details for the new feature functionality
- Fixed companies hierarchical structure in the company record
- Fixed companies hierarchical structure in the contact record
Sun, June 14 2020 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.1673
- Performance enhancements
- Enhanced functionality in the request module with a focus on permissions for LanguageVault users
- Mandatory selection of contacts per request is now controlled at the company details page
Sat, May 9 2020 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.1613
- Performance enhancements.
- New feature module implemented with a focus on authentication of portal users.
Thu, March 5, 2020 6:00 AM – Version 0.0.1580
- Performance enhancements. Now queries in requests grid, tasks grid, and request detail view are rendered in less than 2 seconds
- Implementation of a change in the reset password module that will prompt all users to reset their password upon login
- New features in requests grid functionality:
right-clicking opens the selected record in a new browser window
hovering over a grid row now allows user to select text in that row
- Changes in the request workflows functionality: when copying workflows, previously, providers assigned to tasks in the original workflow were copied along with the tasks. Moving forward, providers will NOT be copied with the workflows and will need to be added.
- Improved performance in request workflows view. Once the workflow is expanded, it is quickly accessed in the course of the task (until the view is refreshed)
- Added additional Language Service Provider in LanguageVault
- Email settings are now kept for each Language Service Provider, so each entity can now have their own email domain
Fri, January 10, 2020 5:00 PM – Version 0.0.1369
- Performance enhancements
- Support for file uploads is now 100 GB per file
- Optimized file submission allows for 10 times faster file upload speed without the need to manually save request form after files are submitted
- Optimized task dashboard view allows users to right-click and open any row of the view in a new tab or new browser window
- Tab index allows user to move through input fields of applications forms by pressing the tab keyboard key
- Added new description field to abilities allows adding customized default descriptions for each ability.
- Added support for quotes and vendor billing independent of the accounting platform, will be available once support for client invoicing and connectivity with accounting platforms is added
Sun, November 3, 2019 2:00 PM – Version 0.0.1257
- Performance enhancements
- Support for file uploads increased now to 10 GB per file
- New contact us form added to the login page in LanguageVault
- Added support for quotes and vendor billing independent of the accounting platform, will be available once support for client invoicing and connectivity with accounting platforms is added.
Wed, August 28, 2019 5:00 PM – Version 0.0.1173
- LanguageVault now allows any HTML in comments for activities and requests modules
- Updated functionality in certain fields in the Request details view for contact users
- Updated functionality in certain fields in the Task details view for vendor users
- Updated functionality in the workflow and tasks UI
- Updated functionality in Tasks Dashboard view for providers
Thu, August 1, 2019 9:00 AM – Version 0.0.1131
- Updated functionality in the Date widget in “Task Due” field of the new Tasks Grid
- Updates in the “Task detail” view for the provider users after the introduction of additional fields in the Request detail view
- Updated “Target Date and Time’ to show for older requests
- Updated “Also Deliver To” field to show for certain users in request edition view
- Updated “Address” fields in user edition
- Updated Contact name not appearing in quotes grid
- Updated issue with request status not editable for contact when assigned update permissions
- Renamed “ExternalId” field to “Reference Number”
- Added “Ctrl+S” and “Cmd+S” shortcuts to quickly save forms
- Removed duplicated fields appearing in some of the users profiles
- Updated LanguageVault Help section with the addition of several new modules: Certifications, Locations, Vendor pooling
Mon, July 29, 2019 9:00 AM – Version 0.0.1122
- Company rates section shows collapsed by default to avoid unnecessary scrolling. Users can access rates by clicking on ‘Show Rates’ button in company details view
- New “Requests” link in the contacts profiles allows to show requests for the current contact type user in a new breadcrumb
- New “Activities” link in users profiles shows activities for the current user in a new breadcrumb when clicked upon
- Breadcrumb links can be right clicked to either open the pages in new tabs or copy the links they represent
- From and To fields in activity details are now links from where the user can open a new breadcrumb to show the “User Profile”
- New non mandatory fields, necessary for integrating the Interpreting LSP were added to Companies, Users, Requests, Workflows, and Tasks details views
- Renamed existing view ‘Tasks’ to ‘Tasks Dashboard’. The view is available to contacts and vendors and accessible from the left side menu
- New ‘Tasks’ grid, showing combined view of all tasks and providers in one grid. The grid is available for staff users and accessible only from the site mapt menu
- New ‘Tasks’ grid contains two search by date fields (‘Task Due’ and ‘Request Expected Start’) with preset date functions widget
Thu, May 16, 2019 11:00 AM – Version 0.0.1080
- Changes in the landing page for contact users. Upon sign in, contacts now see a list of their submitted requests.
Thu, April 18, 2019 11:00 AM – Version 0.0.1071
- Independent help section for multiple LSP accounts.
Tue, April 16, 2019 17:00 PM – Version 0.0.1068
- Feedback Activities Module added.
- Removed select option at sign in for single LSP account users.
- Reset password link provided for users with multiple LSP accounts.
Fri, Mar 15, 2019 17:00 PM – Version 0.0.1052
- Changes in the Audit Module Functionality. Now, when performing a query the current month is available. Additionally, one prior month can be restored by the system and then both the current and restored month will be available to query.
- File upload protection in the request and task modules. Users now will not be able to save the request or update tasks until all files are uploaded.
- Contact email column is now available for queries in requests grid.
Fri, Feb 15, 2019 18:14 PM – Version 0.0.1036
- Withdrew support for Internet Explorer and Edge browsers from our LanguageVault. Users trying to reach our system in IE and Edge browsers will see a message instructing them to use supported browsers.
- Activity type ‘User Activities’ is now renamed ‘User Notes’
- Added regulatory ‘OFAC’ field to users profiles.
- Opportunities’ view was removed from the left side menu and is now available only from the Sitemap menu to keep the UI clean for customers.
- LSP Settings are now accessible from the SiteMap menu.
Mon, Jan 28, 2019 10:14 PM – Version 0.0.1013
- Email activity module added.
Fri, Dec 28, 2018, 6:35 PM – Version 0.0.984
- Supporting multiple LSP accounts in order to onboard additional Language Service Providers including interpreting and consecutive.
Fri, Oct 19, 2018, 4:52 PM – Version 0.0.931
- Retention policy default is now 7 years. Clients can change this as needed including using sub-companies to set retentions for different data classification buckets.
Thu, Oct 18, 2018, 10:58 PM – Version 0.0.928
- Added new fields for Vendor Profiles to streamline and centralize clients services
Wed, Sep 26, 2018, 3:22 PM – Version 0.0.897
- Increased speed for request list rendering.
Tue, Sep 25, 2018, 6:23 PM – Version 0.0.895
- Added notifications for workflows without languages to increase delivery efficiency for clients.
Tue, Sep 18, 2018, 3:37 PM – Version 0.0.883
- Added the possibility to create workflows that are not tied to languages to account for extra tasks required to better serve our customers.
Thu, Jul 26, 2018, 10:42 AM – Version 0.0.822
- Retention Policies apply to backups and to production data allowing clients to define when their files are completely removed.
Fri, Jul 13, 2018, 10:26 AM – Version 0.0.811
- Added new fields for Contacts to streamline and centralize clients services.
Fri, Jun 29, 2018, 1:18 PM – Version 0.0.805
- Added the External Resources view for staff to increase efficiencies related to client services.
Mon, Jun 11, 2018, 5:07 PM – Version 0.0.798
- Added new fields for billing information and rates to streamline and centralize clients services.
Fri, Jun 1, 2018, 6:02 PM – Version 0.0.793
- Updated client contacts notification when PM completes the translation request.
Wed, May 30, 2018, 12:07 PM – Version 0.0.791
- Added extra fields for staff profile, company profile to streamline and centralize clients services.
- Updated Legal terms and Conditions.